How can we Clone our own Voice?
Note: This is only available under Cloning Services.
Contact our support firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Login to your account
- Click on Clone Your Voice
- Speak clearly with a good microphone and no background noise. We need a minimum of 1442 samples to get started.
1. Consistency and Naturalness is key. Do not vary your tone or pitch based on the context. Please read in the same tone and pitch for all scripts, and be natural.
A) Speed: Same level of speed across sentences
B) Style: Please do not change your voice, tone, pitch, or style throughout.
C) Pronunciation: Please pronounce the words the same way throughout.
2. Please pay attention to all punctuations, and ensure you take the necessary pauses and show the respective emotions.
A) If there is a comma, please make sure to pause, and be consistent in the length of the pauses for all commas.
B) Please take a longer break for all periods (e.g., twice the length of commas)
C) Please also be mindful of exclamation & question marks, and enunciate them.
3. Do not vary your voice or tone to fit the character of the text (same voice and tone throughout the entire script).